Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Info

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908-170831.png
    Screenshot_20240908-170831.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 19
My eldest DD is also still with Long Covid since October of ‘20. Still noticeable loss of taste & smell to significant some days. Still has some brain fog too.
Younger DD’s & Better-half have been exposed 3-4x over last few years. Gotten sick with many symptoms yet, told me they were testing negative.
Older DS’s have been exposed to covid a couple times. Eldest DS (27y/o) caught it over the last 12 months as I recall.
I’m still covid free. Got the double shots ~2yrs ago. Still choose to use a mask in stores. My lungs were damaged while in the Navy. Lost several family to covid & some family friends too.

Sadly I know a few humans IRL whom still “talk/post” it was a hoax.
It is not that the disease wasn't real. Just about everything around it was consciously mismanaged.

Here's my 2¢
We've all been lied to, manipulated and misled for a very long time. The deception has been from all institutions. Political, medical, journalism, educational, judicial, religion, law enforcement, corporate - you name it. Social media and the internet as a whole is now armed with the ability to control what you see through algorhythms and if they want you to believe x, they'll ensure everything else is suppressed. A.I. has made it so that you can't even believe that which you see with your own eyes.
Question everything. Use sound reason. A spirit of deception is over the world, and many are under its spell, they are not the enemy, so be charitable. Seek the Truth in everything, and the Truth will set you free.
May God be with us all.

Last edited:
Here's my 2¢
We've all been lied to, manipulated, and misled for a very long time. The deception has been from all institutions. Political, medical, journalism, educational, judical, religion, law enforcement, corporate - you name it. Social media and the internet as a whole is now armed with the ability to control what you see, through algorhythms and if they want you to believe x, they'll ensure everything else is suppressed. AI has made it so that you can't even believe that which you see withyour own eyes.
Question everything. Use sound reason. A spirit of deception is over the world, and many are under its spell, they are not the enemy, so be charitable. Seek the Truth in everything, and the Truth will set you free.
May God be with us all.
Your right! Ironically social media is also the antidote to it. (IMHO)
Imagine the rabbit hole we would be in if we weren't able to get alternative opinions. Stay strong. Research your sources. Tell your stories. Never give up.

May God be with us all.
This is the exact logic I used here. I trust the immune system God has given me. I do not trust the pharmaceutical industry. It's that simple
There's a lot of well-poisoning on this topic. The most dangerous lies are coated heavily with truth

I know better than to get into this. I don't even know how I ended up over here. I really don't remember lol And, I am not sure exactly what everyone is feeling or trying to say. I will say that there are always risks and possible side effects with any vaccine. Then, when you have one that is rolled out as quickly as these were it is pretty much a given that there is even more risk. I don't, however, believe there was some great conspiracy to fool the world. I think the world was frightened by the unknown. I also don't really believe it was as bad as it was made out to be. Some of that was because of the unknown and fear I already mentioned. However, it was also used as a political weapon just like nearly everything is now days.

I work in a hospital, though, not a large one. We were the main hub for testing and taking care of a few rural counties. I know of people that died in our hospital that had tested positive with Covid. However, every single one that I know of that died in our area were very, very old people. That is not to say their life was not important, but they didn't necessarily pass from Covid. They had just tested positive for it, and they were already dying. They were in their 90's, some over a 100, and i mean every single one of them. I knew of a few other young people that had a rough time with Covid, but they had underlying health problems. They would have also had a very rough time with a bad strain of the Flu.

We, as employees, were not really made to get vaccinated. I mean we were, but we were given plenty of easy ways to opt out if we wanted to. We had it made clear to us if we said there was a reason we couldn't take the vaccine for any of these reason that was an approved reason for opting out that it would not be looked into further. So, basically, we were told, but not officially told, that we had an easy way out. It was a wink wink okey dokey situation.

I did take the vaccine as most of us did. I took the Moderna the first of Dec. 2020. I was actually the 4th person in our area to take it. This was before it was made available to the public. It wasn't an easy decision, though. I had time to think on it for a couple of months since I knew when it would be available to us. I did the follow up 21 days later since the Moderna was an initial 2 shot. I also took one booster later when they were available to healthcare workers. I opted out after that, and didn't ever do another booster. I never caught it until the end of June 2022 when I was no longer vaccinated. Did I catch it because I had stopped taking the booster shot? I don't know. It seemed like it, but I have no clue.

I was very sick for a few days, probably the first 3 days were the worst. On the 4th day I felt it going in the right direction. I had a choice to do some treatment they were doing at the time to supposedly make it not as bad, but I decided not to. I just isolated at home for 5 days, retested and was negative, then went on a vacation with my kids for a few days that was already planned. As I said, I was pretty dang sick the first 3 days, but I have been much, much sicker than that in my life. I wouldn't even put it in the top 10. I don't remember what strain was going around at the time. I did know at the time, but don't remember now.

I also struggled with the decision on if I should get my kids vaccinated. They were teenagers so I let them make the final decision. My son did and still caught it. He actually caught it after his first shot and then never went back for the follow up. My daughter said no, and she also ended up getting it, eventually. Their mother who is a nurse was vaccinated and she eventually ended up getting it as well. We all came through it fine with no lasting symptoms from Covid or the vaccine that I know of. I also don't know of anyone that had any negative reactions or lasting symptoms from the vaccine or Covid itself.

What does all that mean? The hell if I know. But, I don't in any way, whatsoever, think it started because of some conspiracy to kill us all. Was it mismanaged? Yes, most certainly was in my opinion. Again, I think that was mostly because of the unknown and fear, and then the political weaponizing of it. And, we are still paying for all the shutdown and throwing all the money out to everyone as well as the billions that was gotten illegally by people. That is the main thing that caused all the crazy inflation. I knew that was going to happen. You don't need to have a Doctorate degree in Economics to know that was going to happen. My state probably came out better than most, because we opened back up a lot faster than most. But, what the rest of the country and world did still effects us as well. There is no way around it.

I will finish by saying that you definitely have to be so careful with what you hear on the news and online. There was a time, and not all that many years ago, when you had media that was not biased. Journalist that believed in investigating and only reporting the truth as they could find it and let you make your decision. That is no longer true. It is all political narratives now. Also, some of the really out there ones, like what was posted here a little earlier, is just trying to get money out of you. And, forget about social media. I don't do it. This place right here is the closest to social media I have ever messed with. And, yes, I guess it does classify as social media. But, I think it is fairly harmless lol The chickens don't care, they have enough problems.

There is my very long post on the subject and my experiences and I will say no more.

Back
Top Bottom