Cracked Chicken (Christmas) Carols and Poems

Pics
I've actually been meaning to ask you certain things about hatching serama chicks with an incubator. Will probably start the hatch along thread much sooner, since I'm hoping it'll be a serama/HAL thread, coming back to the same thread every time I set. The questions are mostly about lockdown, whether or not I should do lockdown earlier. If so, I'll have to re-do my calculations for the fifth time🤭 ( @TwoCrows )
Math What GIF by Riki Barker

I've actually been meaning to ask you certain things about hatching serama chicks with an incubator. Will probably start the hatch along thread much sooner, since I'm hoping it'll be a serama/HAL thread, coming back to the same thread every time I set. The questions are mostly about lockdown, whether or not I should do lockdown earlier. If so, I'll have to re-do my calculations for the fifth time🤭

I've actually been meaning to ask you certain things about hatching serama chicks with an incubator. Will probably start the hatch along thread much sooner, since I'm hoping it'll be a serama/HAL thread, coming back to the same thread every time I set. The questions are mostly about lockdown, whether or not I should do lockdown earlier. If so, I'll have to re-do my calculations for the fifth time🤭 ( @TwoCrows )
I’ll do my best to help out (with what works for me). 😊

Back
Top Bottom