Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smitty's Farm :

I have a question for all of you experienced crocheters. How many 6" granny squares does it usually take to make a cuddly afghan? Is it 50 or 60???????

I am not experienced but I think that is a good number IF you put a little joining yarn between the squares and a border around the edges.
tongue.png

Quote:
I am not experienced but I think that is a good number IF you put a little joining yarn between the squares and a border around the edges.
tongue.png

Thanks Tiki!
smile.png
I'm still laying them all out looking at them trying to figure out how to tie them together w/ a specific color. I definitely need to make some more squares if I want an afghan. Still haven't decided, b/c I love that purse that Mawchick is making.

Hey Scrambled, please post some pics of yours soon.
big_smile.png

I have only the front 9 stitched together and no fringes on it yet, I'll work on it tomorrow at the race track and figure a handle, I'll post pics this weekend.
wink.png

I got my squares in the mail today!!
wee.gif
They are all so beautiful, everyone did a great job!! It's so nice to have something from my american chicken buddies!
smile.png
P.S. ScrambledEgg, the stitch holders are so cute, did you make them yourself??

Trish

Trish that was so fast to Canada!!! WOW!! Now I am really worried about Libby's squares!!! PM me back Eggcentric!!! Got to get that girl her squares, lol!!!! And yes, I made the stitch markers, glad you like them, I use mine all the time otherwise me or DH or Dkids or DDog would pull everything loose!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Well I can understand how full your hands were with the swap, LOL. I would like to have the pic, when you get the time. "Let's Go Racin' Boys"
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom