Pics
Oh snap! I hope I don’t kill mine LOL they’re doing so well as is 🤣😭
It was back when they had the thing you filled with miracle grow and than hook a hose on. It was supposed to mix it at a correct amount. It burned the leaves off a bunch of plants and I never used that thing again.

It was back when they had the thing you filled with miracle grow and than hook a hose on. It was supposed to mix it at a correct amount. It burned the leaves off a bunch of plants and I never used that thing again.
That’s terrible!! I just got the shake on stuff. I almost got the mix with water kind but that seemed like a huge pain plus I didn’t know if it would be the right amount or whatever lol

That’s terrible!! I just got the shake on stuff. I almost got the mix with water kind but that seemed like a huge pain plus I didn’t know if it would be the right amount or whatever lol
I usually used the granulated if I'm gonna use any fertilizer. I haven't had any troubles with those types except for dogs wanting to eat some of them that contain blood or bone meal.

Not yet, looks like it will be next year for a garden. We've hired someone to fence in the backyard and I want to get that done before building raised beds and such.
Sounds exciting. It will be fun planning it all out, plus less work than actually gardening. Are you thinking about growing vegetables? Flowers? I'm just being nosey, so ignore me if you want. :)

Sounds exciting. It will be fun planning it all out, plus less work than actually gardening. Are you thinking about growing vegetables? Flowers? I'm just being nosey, so ignore me if you want. :)

Definitely both flowers and vegetables. We're in the discussion stages at this point, looking at different methods of making raised beds, etc. but nothing in stone yet.

P.S. Me, ignore you? fuggedaboudit :lol:

Definitely both flowers and vegetables. We're in the discussion stages at this point, looking at different methods of making raised beds, etc. but nothing in stone yet.

P.S. Me, ignore you? fuggedaboudit :lol:
Dr Jekyll Borowczyk GIF by Arrow Academy

Back
Top Bottom