Pics
There are 8 now, and more peeping in the incubator. The two small dark gray, kind of still wet are paint, the rest Tinks and such a lively group. :wee

They were still wet, in the incubator, doing chest bumps and fighting.

IMG_0718.jpeg

I'm going to ER tonite if this isn't better.

There are 8 now, and more peeping in the incubator. The two small dark gray, kind of still wet are paint, the rest Tinks and such a lively group. :wee

View attachment 3770648

Congrats on the chicks!

Take a break Debbie, and rest :hugs

View attachment 3770648

Sweet looking chicks Deb.

Hope you're feeling better this morning! :hugs

View attachment 3770648

Congratulations! They are so cute! I hope you are feeling much better.

View attachment 3770648

Yay! The fiesty little peep-asauruses have arrived to spice up your coop 🤣

I hope you feel better, but do see a doc or go to the ER if you don't! :hugs

2 more are zipping and should be out shortly.

I think those two that said they were paints are mottled. She said there might be some grays or mottled with the paint and to know white and black are paint for breeding. I had to go look them up as I don't know what they are. @Slothinc maybe knows more about this!

If that's what they are, that's fine as they are pretty too, but it's just funny how I buy buff and get cuckoos, buy paint and get mottled. At least I'm getting a pretty variety! :)

Back
Top Bottom