Pics
Lol, I should have paid attention to what I sent 🤣 later will work, I don't think the little dinos will eat the shell 🤣
I tried and see an X on it is all. I see two more big brown eggs and the green one in there yet. The large silver chick must've come from the brown one. I think I count 6. If they stop hatching for a minute, the fog will lift and I could see better!

I tried and see an X on it is all. I see two more big brown eggs and the green one in there yet. The large silver chick must've come from the brown one. I think I count 6. If they stop hatching for a minute, the fog will lift and I could see better!
I know we talked about one big brown egg with a Ch, but if you have 2 more in there, hmm, were they all Ch or did a Fizzy egg make it in there. 🤔 I think there was at least one Fizzy egg.

Hmm, I think silver will mean it would be Chonkers, which would make it a paint chick!

Interest Popcorn GIF by Landon Moss

So I figure I have to crack the incubator anyway so I'll swiftly grab that shell and that paint that's overdue by is it 3 days now? I got the wrong end of the egg to see what it said, and the paint chick pipped and is peeping. So, wet paper towel for that one, and up the humidity goes again!

So I figure I have to crack the incubator anyway so I'll swiftly grab that shell and that paint that's overdue by is it 3 days now? I got the wrong end of the egg to see what it said, and the paint chick pipped and is peeping. So, wet paper towel for that one, and up the humidity goes again!
Oh wow, it's still hanging in there!!! What a trooper. I hope it makes it. It needs to hurry up though!!!

Back
Top Bottom