DH just got laid off

Jody
Hang in there... maybe God is giving your hubby a better opportunity... when He closes one door He opens another.... Phillipians 4:6-7!! God is faithful!

This economy sucks, but, it will get better.

I'm praying that your husband did well in the interview.
fl.gif

Quote:
ditto

Remember, He is a good father. He knew you before He formed you. Everything is under His control. (He has made this abundantly clear to me in the past year). It's had for us to understand this in the mist of all that is going on, but He is doing what's best. My friend here at the school lost two of his most favorite classes to return to teach English. He was mad at the principal and wanted to quit. That was at the beginning of the year, now he sees that if God had not put him back in English, he would not have a job as our system has cut many non essential classes.

thoughts and prayers

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!! They called!!!! Now I'm doing the fat girl happy hippo dance!!!
hippo.gif
The best part is that they are offering him more than he originally thought they would. It's a lot less than his old job, but at least we can survive!!! He is on his way to talk them about benefits. The only thing that would be a deal breaker might be if there is no health insurance or vacation after a year. I doubt that is the case though because they have over 300 employees.

Quote:
Same with us! My husband vehicle body and paint... Worked for a bus co. here in La..Went to doing freelance work. Doing a good word of mouth business. Even doing boats. I'll be praying for you! All the taxpayer money going to bail out big businesses. I still say we should have been given the money back let us pay off our debt then money would of made it to the banks ect.. like it should have, then we would have money to spend. I did not have any debt until we got hit by Katrina.
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom