Dixie Chicks

how come??? btw did they rehome the dogs? whats been going on with that I assume nomore break ins?

They are disputing the property line... by 50'... surveyor costs $500...

No more massacres, dogs are locked in kennels inside the house... they take them outside once a day on a leash to go potty...

there isnt anything in blueprint to confirm property line? 

We have the plot maps, there are supposed to be iron pins in the corners... everyone agrees that the other one at the front of our property is in center of our driveway we share with good neighbors... can't find the other one even with metal detector... measure from the first and the stop us 50' short...

and wow 50 feet is a huge area they are disputing

Yep... each of our plots are 150' wide... from where they say the line is, it makes ours 100' wide and theirs 200' wide... :/

I wonder if there is a way to make them responsible for the survey ... I mean it was their animals attacks which caused need for the fence to begin with

All we could do is sue, and can't afford that either... they absolutely refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever... said that 'in the country' dogs are allowed to run free as they please...

We have the plot maps, there are supposed to be iron pins in the corners... everyone agrees that the other one at the front of our property is in center of our driveway we share with good neighbors... can't find the other one even with metal detector... measure from the first and the stop us 50' short...
Yep... each of our plots are 150' wide... from where they say the line is, it makes ours 100' wide and theirs 200' wide... :/
All we could do is sue, and can't afford that either... they absolutely refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever... said that 'in the country' dogs are allowed to run free as they please...
I learned a cure for that.electric fencing

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom