Dixie Chicks

We have the plot maps, there are supposed to be iron pins in the corners... everyone agrees that the other one at the front of our property is in center of our driveway we share with good neighbors... can't find the other one even with metal detector... measure from the first and the stop us 50' short...
Yep... each of our plots are 150' wide... from where they say the line is, it makes ours 100' wide and theirs 200' wide...
hmm.png

All we could do is sue, and can't afford that either... they absolutely refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever... said that 'in the country' dogs are allowed to run free as they please...
no they arent sheesh...dont they have leash laws?

So why is it bad to cross lavander and blue just because the gene can get confusing or? @RavynFallen

Not all blues come out exact same color, you get lighter and darker versions... telling the Lav and blues apart before adult feathering can be dang near impossible... and Lav is recessive so breeding blues from that cross you'll keep fighting the Lav...
And also blue is laced while Lav is solid color, that conflicts with each other and you will fight either one in the colors...

no they arent sheesh...dont they have leash laws?

That's why we can sue if we could afford it... and why the sheriff said I can shoot them if they come back on our property... but that solution means more losses if not total loss... last time I caught her as she was systematically working her way tearing through 12 gauge wire in the other pens...

humm I thought there was a double lavander gene thing going on one that controls the other feather edges and nother that is the inner feather pattern and when it was lav the lav covered both patterns or something or another my brain is mush :)

something about dilution of the black giving the lavander look..so there blue and blue dilution of the black making a fasle lavander with the appearnce so the gentic isnt a lavander genetyic but a masked blue or something omgosh I dunno :)

humm I thought there was a double lavander gene thing going on one that controls the other feather edges and nother that is the inner feather pattern and when it was lav the lav covered both patterns or something or another my brain is mush :)

Dunno about that, just that they need double Lav to show Lav... thats why the blacks used in breeding Lavs are called splits... breed a black to Lav and all will look black, but half will carry Lav gene(splits)... breed the splits to Lav and half will be Lav and other half splits...

something about dilution of the black giving the lavander look..so there blue and  blue dilution of the black making a fasle lavander with the appearnce so the gentic isnt a lavander genetyic but a masked blue or something omgosh I dunno :)

That sounds kinda familiar, might be part of it... I do know that breeding them together causes a mess with both colors, so I won't do it, lol...

Back
Top Bottom