Dog thread!🐾

I'm lucky where I live has sidewalks, I still don't like walking at night.

Last night, in what I assume was the middle of the night, willow started going crazy barking and growling looking out my window. Of course my half asleep brain was like whatever she's got it handled🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I should have gotten up...

I'm lucky where I live has sidewalks, I still don't like walking at night.

Last night, in what I assume was the middle of the night, willow started going crazy barking and growling looking out my window. Of course my half asleep brain was like whatever she's got it handled🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I should have gotten up...
That’s good you have sidewalks.

And lmaooo OMG

Took willow for a walk tonight, she did great on walking by my side calmly most of the walk. She spooked once at some Halloween decorations and she lunged at/was too excited greeting 2 dogs we saw
On a little better note she's getting better greeting people and not getting so excited, we went to 2 pet stores today and 4 people petted her, she only tried to jump once and it was a half jump, much better then she'd used to do. She also sat calmly while I shopped and checked out, took a treat from a stranger sitting calmly, and was goid at check out. She did a few commands as practice while shopping too. And no demand barking

Took willow for a walk tonight, she did great on walking by my side calmly most of the walk. She spooked once at some Halloween decorations and she lunged at/was too excited greeting 2 dogs we saw

On a little better note she's getting better greeting people and not getting so excited, we went to 2 pet stores today and 4 people petted her, she only tried to jump once and it was a half jump, much better then she'd used to do. She also sat calmly while I shopped and checked out, took a treat from a stranger sitting calmly, and was goid at check out. She did a few commands as practice while shopping too. And no demand barking
Awesome!!!! She sounds like a good girl!!!!

Back
Top Bottom