EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@Phage
Anyone can make me smile, some make me cry, but you are so beautiful, caring and giving you made me smile with a tears in my eyes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
hugs.gif
you are so thoughtful and caring, I appreciate the gifts more than I could ever write to you.
love.gif
Kiddo's happiness this eve will certainly bring it yet again, hugs love and blessings to you and the family. <3

omg I cant even think yet alone read back, if anyone sees something that I can help with just tag me please!! I am so swamped here right now Imma hava breakdown ugggg,
I would love a healthy clone about now. or even just a single healthy me would be great!!

So that's what happened!

Nope

I shall refer you to Dr. @duluthralphie and his extensive research on this subject.

Ralphie? Nope, gotta be by you.

Breaking out the big guns! Run, Bubbles, RUN

He doesn't get tags, so I'm safe :yesss:

shhhh dont tell but I even screwed up breadmachine bread last night  yukkkkssss!!!!!

Hello sweeets!!

:eek:

Hi Sunshine!!

I might still have my old gluten bread recipe, I can try and dig it out if you want it?? It was SO good.

Gotta run :frow

Quote: shhhh dont tell but I even screwed up breadmachine bread last night yukkkkssss!!!!!

Hello sweeets!!
Hello, Darlin'
hugs.gif

hello whites, hows the huntin and the weee little wife? she settle down yet or pick up more stuff because of the holidays?
Quote: you know it!!! Hi chaos hows the gang? wife doin good?

Back
Top Bottom