EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Nope! It's an ongoing thing. We both try to make the other's gift impossible to open. What's worse, he made me get that box open and my actual gift wasn't even in the box! A gag gift was in the box.
lau.gif
Has either of you succeeded?

lau.gif
Has either of you succeeded?

Last year was a close one, I almost couldn't get my box open, and he almost couldn't get in his. I used about 3 rolls of duct tape and 2 rolls of packing tape on his; along with custom made wrapping paper with memes about him having a giant head - as it's an ongoing joke that he can't find a hat big enough. I haven't decided what I'm doing this year to his gift. I need to start brainstorming!

Last year was a close one, I almost couldn't get my box open, and he almost couldn't get in his.  I used about 3 rolls of duct tape and 2 rolls of packing tape on his; along with custom made wrapping paper with memes about him having a giant head - as it's an ongoing joke that he can't find a hat big enough.   I haven't decided what I'm doing this year to his gift.  I need to start brainstorming!
Depending on what you get him you could put it inside a custom made wooden box that you nail shut. Then wrap the wooden box in tape.

Back
Top Bottom