chickenlover0805

Songster
Aug 18, 2024
Central Wisconsin 🧀
so I have this rooster that I got from a swap meet last year and the lady selling him and his companion hen said he has a frizzle, which he is obviously not. I did some research and I believe he is a sizzle. my grandmother wants me to show him at the county fair next year. he is a nice rooster and my grandmother thinks he's show quality, but he is a crossbreed. i tried looking in the junior fair book for my county but I couldn't get a straight answer on if he's able to be exibited.
1000002934.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002932.jpg
    1000002932.jpg
    974.7 KB · Views: 9
I have show quality silkies here if you're interested. Right now, not much other than 3 showgirl/naked neck buff ones 6 weeks old. I was going to be done hatching until January, but someone's twisting my arm to do the Halloween Hatchalong. We'll see.

I'm in Shawano County.

I have show quality silkies here if you're interested. Right now, not much other than 3 showgirl/naked neck buff ones 6 weeks old. I was going to be done hatching until January, but someone's twisting my arm to do the Halloween Hatchalong. We'll see.

I'm in Shawano County.
I'm actually considering getting some silkie chicks next spring to add to the bantam coop

Back
Top Bottom