Fake ghost in picture at McDs....

LOL what's that ad "An App for everything"? I'll question him about it though, but he's really not the type to try and fake something and send it to me. I'll let you discuss it amongst yourself, please stay civil. That is one reason I had taken so long to put it up here, I hate when there are arguments over something as trivial as a photo and opinions.

Google "Ghost Capture"
wink.png

I actually did work at a haunted McDonald's. We never got any pictures though.

A 17 yr old boy who worked there had a very rough family life. When his girlfriend broke up with him, he committed suicide. His 2 best friends also worked at McDonald's with him and I. Shortly after his death, we started noticing odd things. Boxes on top shelves suddenly falling off even though they weren't teetery, doors opening on their own (office door in the back, not heavy entrance doors), toolboxes in the back closing on their own, that kind of thing. I quit there in 2005 so I don't know if it still goes on. His one friend is now a Detroit police officer and the other is an ass't. manager at McD's, so I don't know if he would keep haunting it or not.

Quote:
Fooling the X-Files people. There's an app for that.

gig.gif

No matter how they did it- I think it's kinda neat!
I used to use Fuji disposable cameras- before digital. They take great outdoor summer shots. Anyway- I don't know if they got damp or frozen or what, but I had a couple rolls where the pics overlapped eachother in a transparent way. It was almost like having a mirror in the pic showing what was happening on the other side of the room. If that makes any sense!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom