feedback

Jul 24, 2020
NY
-GaQYAFJd0JGd1IDsAYUndSodwKn3KIHRoW0hlaawxv_09Lo0biKGQBY4cnxmAY8_pEvgTg0dDaqP61BY2IatmdksQuj6Na9eWNKzsjQzCtzjdq0FZgqBT1HRyiFWDLo6kCxIXO891v5g-gwqMpRtg
before
ixFs5aVKUOonLTanR5g2kIeRQl3A_AfSKtD82sQshMfqMxXbaSzDxx4h2xOCZu76s2BkWnh8wp4YSh-aCxFq_6EvAXrheEYadgTLmx58EGYRdBfoM6oqHx7nQhVljocGJZ1N-m-llLNxZhjkDhb8bg
after

this is for a school project so i want to know what different people think (end of year learning celebration)

It looks really good!

If you don't want constructive criticism, then I wouldn't read further, but here are my thoughts.

• I really like the proportions of tree to cub. It looks great!
  • The snout looks a little long and curved in your drawing. I would see if you could shorten it and make it a little straighter.
  • The log that the cub is walking on is nice and straight, but then suddenly gets a little thinner and curves upwards. I would try and straighten it out a little.
  • You could try tracing (printing the picture and placing a blank piece of paper over it, and taping it to a window so you can see the lines through it) to get those proportions really good.
  • The left hind leg in the picture is bent slightly, so maybe try giving it a similar bend.
  • The tail also is a little straighter and goes farther away from the cub in the picture.
  • The background is good, but maybe try blending it and spending a little bit of time making it even, instead of the swirls.
  • Here's a good guide on drawing a tiger cub, which could help with proportions and texture. link
  • Depending on your age, school level, how long you're supposed to spend on it, how much of your grade this counts for, I would try to edit a few of these details.
  • But, I think it looks amazing! Really good job!

It looks really good!

If you don't want constructive criticism, then I wouldn't read further, but here are my thoughts.

• The snout looks a little long and curved in your drawing. I would see if you could shorten it and make it a little straighter.
  • The log that the cub is walking on is nice and straight, but then suddenly gets a little thinner and curves upwards. I would try and straighten it out a little.
  • You could try tracing (printing the picture and placing a blank piece of paper over it, and taping it to a window so you can see the lines through it) to get those proportions really good.
  • The left hind leg in the picture is bent slightly, so maybe try giving it a similar bend.
  • The tail also is a little straighter and goes farther away from the cub in the picture.
  • The background is good, but maybe try blending it and spending a little bit of time making it even, instead of the swirls.
  • Here's a good guide on drawing a tiger cub, which could help with proportions and texture. link
  • Depending on your age, school level, how long you're supposed to spend on it, how much of your grade this counts for, I would try to edit a few of these details.
thanks
i am gonna give you my opinions on what you said
  • thank you
  • i think your right ill try to fix that
  • oops ill fix that
  • that is not how i like to do it i try to steer away from tracing its too babyish to me
  • ill see if i can fix that that area gave me a lot of trouble
  • ill make his tail longer
  • i like the background
  • i am on a school device so i cant access that site
  • its for the end of the year learning celebration to show off what we have learned i am in middle school
  • thanks again

It looks really good!

1652096441219.png

updated

Back
Top Bottom