I just found this thread, but I have two bettas both in 10 gallon planted tanks. My plakat can only have a nerite snail tankmate and he has murdered a few shrimp and harassed my bamboo shrimp. My super delta koi is also kinda mean but my nano tank’s cycle crashed and I had to move my last surviving Bloody Mary shrimp into his tank. I also moved my bamboo shrimp into his tank.
My first boy is a plakat and I had vowed to never get a long tailed betta… but I saw a absolutely stunning super delta koi at my local fish store and I couldn’t say no to adding him into my new tank. I am a new fish keeper and my aquascaping isn’t the best but I’m trying.
IMG_2537.jpeg
IMG_2536.jpeg
IMG_2539.jpeg

I just found this thread, but I have two bettas both in 10 gallon planted tanks. My plakat can only have a nerite snail tankmate and he has murdered a few shrimp and harassed my bamboo shrimp. My super delta koi is also kinda mean but my nano tank’s cycle crashed and I had to move my last surviving Bloody Mary shrimp into his tank. I also moved my bamboo shrimp into his tank.
My first boy is a plakat and I had vowed to never get a long tailed betta… but I saw a absolutely stunning super delta koi at my local fish store and I couldn’t say no to adding him into my new tank. I am a new fish keeper and my aquascaping isn’t the best but I’m trying. View attachment 3661694View attachment 3661695View attachment 3661697

You're doing an amazing job! Beautiful fish!

OK here's what I've come up with this past day. 1. The kid's party aquarium: 5 male endlers (or guppies), and potentially some shrimp at the bottom. 2. The sky aquarium: mostly clown killifish, maybe some shrimp at the bottom (although I expect most of the shrimplets to be eaten). 3. The office/chill hangout aquarium: chili rasbora with shrimp at the bottom. 4. The elders aquarium: Pair of sparkling gourami (might be too small)

Back
Top Bottom