I like the sound of leghorn tax.
Oh, I know you do.
1714279871673.jpeg

here's one to hold you over.

Came home to more flowers
20240427_170749.jpg
Dunno what the thing is, but it's started blooming.

Also had this
20240427_170354.jpg
Babiesare traveling across the grassy expanse of the lawn.
20240427_170439.jpg
With Hector being guardian
20240427_170716.jpg
5 of them. Checked the coop and found the other 4 on the rafter roost. They're starting to blend into Lark, Indigo, and Twirp sizes (the Almost size step. Watching from the deck, I lose the distinction between babies and bigs. They're 9/10 weeks old.

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
I’m so sorry for your loss. He was a very special rooster. 😢😢😢:hugs

Came home to more flowersView attachment 3814627Dunno what the thing is, but it's started blooming.

Also had thisView attachment 3814629Babiesare traveling across the grassy expanse of the lawn.
View attachment 3814630With Hector being guardian
View attachment 38146285 of them. Checked the coop and found the other 4 on the rafter roost. They're starting to blend into Lark, Indigo, and Twirp sizes (the Almost size step. Watching from the deck, I lose the distinction between babies and bigs. They're 9/10 weeks old.
Gosh it sure doesn’t take does it. They are such wonderful additions to your flock 💕

Not sure what that shrub is, could it be an apple tree? We have lots of apple trees that grow wild here with pink flowers like that one.

Back
Top Bottom