I felt and it isn't swollen, but I'm starting to think it may be eggshell.

I felt around her inside her vent with olive oil and nothing was there.

She's just had a bit of banana and I gave her yogurt a bit earlier. She also had pumpkin seeds this morning . She's tired and only wants to be in her coop. I made her stay in the garden for an hour this morning, to dry off in a warm breeze and grab a few greens.

I only have dried oregano, but I'll mix this into some wet foods later. Hopefully that'll help . Any other ideas anyone may have to share will be appreciated.
What symptoms does she have?

I’m boarding the plane to go back home! :D
Tax:BFTP - Baby Crystal.
IMG_0713.jpeg

And look at adult Crystal! With her sister Opal poking her head out to say hi
IMG_2488.jpeg

Tired and was completely messed up with egg yunk this morning. She is just staying in her coop. I think she ate straw with that egg and I don't know if that's good for her

I cleaned and oiled her vent.

I'll make some honey and salt water up. Maybe this will help
I didn’t know she was still laying eggs. Sounds like one broke inside her.
I am really not an expert on that situation but I have seen others posting about it. It may be worth posting in the emergency thread to get advice.
Did you find any shell?

Update. When I got back to her she wasn't in the coop, she came running down the path to me too me. But I still gave her the honey and salt water from a 5mil syringe. She then ate some mixed corn and fennel grass.

I think she overly indulged the straw along with that egg this morning. Plus she didn't like being washed. But her head beak and nostrils needed a good cleaning.

Thanks for asking @RoyalChick 🙂

I didn’t know she was still laying eggs. Sounds like one broke inside her.
I am really not an expert on that situation but I have seen others posting about it. It may be worth posting in the emergency thread to get advice.
Did you find any shell?
No, I inserted my little finger with oil and didn't feel anything at all..

Back
Top Bottom