Blue’s favorite position:
She just plops down and spreads out! IMG_4483.jpeg

Mr Little Chicken is a naughty boy, this morning he figured he would try to breed my hand 🤨 I told him he was a bit young for that behaviour. Not to mention just plain weird!

He just chirped an tried to snuggle up to me to warm up. He was hatched 13th May 2024, that’s 6 weeks old.

Seems a bit young to be starting this behaviour, I also noted this morning he was trying to spare with his sister, she pretty much ignored him. He had better behave and learn to be a good boy like Bert.
That definitely seems a little early for that behavior. 😱

Well that’s because she thinks you will try to breed her, I always pet them on their chest, or scratch their belly. Even under a wing some like.

Also ‘grooming’ their feathers under their beak in their neck where they can’t reach with their beaks. Jaffarra appreciates this her new feathers are coming in and I guess they are itchy, I gently groom the feathers to get the old casings off them.

Others don’t want you to touch them - Cayenne hates me touching her.
This lady is definitely a look but don't touch lady.
20220317_234136.jpg

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well. Sorry I've been gone so long I am disabled now and just stared to be able to walk and stand again because my neck and back are messed up. I have a new out take on life because I almost lost mine in March when I went into Septic Shock from Ecoli, a stomach infection and colitis. I passed out in th ER and woke up 5 hours later in critical care. My hubby has been taking care of my chickens, I did loose one to unknown reasons. I lost 3 dogs, a month apart, in Oct. Nov. Snd december. I was devastataed and it still hurts. I think of you guys often and figured its time to get back on. I have memory deficit so some things I forget easily and dont remeber a lot of things. I hope all your lovely chickens and other animals are doing well!!n Love you guys.

☺️
That sounds very challenging. I'm so glad you pulled through. I can't imagine losing 3 pets like that. :hugs :hugs :hugs

I surely hope things improve for you and the chickens can bring some joy to you. :hugs:hugs

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well. Sorry I've been gone so long I am disabled now and just stared to be able to walk and stand again because my neck and back are messed up. I have a new out take on life because I almost lost mine in March when I went into Septic Shock from Ecoli, a stomach infection and colitis. I passed out in th ER and woke up 5 hours later in critical care. My hubby has been taking care of my chickens, I did loose one to unknown reasons. I lost 3 dogs, a month apart, in Oct. Nov. Snd december. I was devastataed and it still hurts. I think of you guys often and figured its time to get back on. I have memory deficit so some things I forget easily and dont remeber a lot of things. I hope all your lovely chickens and other animals are doing well!!n Love you guys.

☺️
Hi!
I hope you start getting well soon. Welcome back.

Back
Top Bottom