Well, she has covid plus a double ear infection. As long as the fever breaks for good by Friday she can go back Monday. If she spikes a fever over the weekend it is 48 hours after the fever breaks with no Tylenol or Motrin used.
Oi boy…. That sucks. Well rest is her friend for sure. ♥️

I always amazes me that chicks know instinctively how to dust bathe 😊♥️
They are cute little fluffies ~ once had a chick dust bathe briefly in my palm & another used my lap towel for her bath! Ahhh, chickie memories & the missed camera shots!

3 Silkies pile-up inside an 11"x11" nestbox: Suzu trying to lay her egg while broodies Keiko & Mika want to be the 1st to steal the egg!
OUTDOOR BROODIES 1  10-14-2024.jpg

They are cute little fluffies ~ once had a chick dust bathe briefly in my palm & another used my lap towel for her bath! Ahhh, chickie memories & the missed camera shots!

3 Silkies pile-up inside an 11"x11" nestbox: Suzu trying to lay her egg while broodies Keiko & Mika want to be the 1st to steal the egg!
View attachment 3965893
My wee Buff Orp chick used to try to make a nest in my hand 😊♥️

Ugh, here we go again. Rosie has to be at the dr at 2 this afternoon. She went to school yesterday morning with her ear "itching" inside. She came home in tears with a full blown ear ache, sore throat, coughing her head off and within a hour of being home spiked a fever of 101. Rosie does not ever get a fever when sick, and her normal temp is always around 97.6ish. For her, if I see 99 something I call it a low-grade fever and that happens once every few years.

I hate this time of year. It seems between October through January lately if she looks at someone sideways she gets sick. Every year I threaten yanking her out and home schooling her. At least today they were not doing anything in school, seniors were taking the ACT. I know she cannot go back tomorrow, and will probably be out the rest of the week. The 2nd 9 weeks just started last week. Thanks to her tooth incident and then getting Rhino not long after she had to play catch-up the first half of the grading period with 2 AP classes. She did it, but, it was not fun. Thank goodness that child is gifted in math, catching up in AP Pre-Cal was easy. AP Language was a bit of a struggle. Here we go again.
Honestly, the kids in schools are walking petri dishes for spreading flu ~ prayers 🙏 for you both ❤️

Back
Top Bottom