This is my coop and run. I have ten birds. They usually free range most of the day, but when they don’t, is this big enough for them all? (Anybody have an idea?) I have seen much smaller ones on BYC .
I guess I want to hear that my setup is fine for my chickens. :confused:View attachment 3044554View attachment 3044555
Looks good to me, food water shelter from sun and rain.

I know you don't get sub zero there so I would say good.

Ezzie is 6 weeks old tomorrow. Remember a few weeks ago when I posted this picture and said I would not mind at all if she turned out to look similar.
Partridge-Hen-1.jpg

Well, it looks like I'm going to get my wish with her coloring. Now to keep hoping that I'm right and she is in fact a girl.
DSCN6925.JPG
DSCN6924.JPG
DSCN6919.JPG
DSCN6918.JPG
DSCN6917.JPG

Ezzie is a pig, there is a reason she is as wide as she is. She can put those orps to shame.

Ezzie is 6 weeks old tomorrow. Remember a few weeks ago when I posted this picture and said I would not mind at all if she turned out to look similar.
View attachment 3044628
Well, it looks like I'm going to get my wish with her coloring. Now to keep hoping that I'm right and she is in fact a girl.
View attachment 3044630View attachment 3044631View attachment 3044632View attachment 3044633View attachment 3044634
Ezzie is a pig, there is a reason she is as wide as she is. She can put those orps to shame.
Pretty!

View attachment 3044628
View attachment 3044630View attachment 3044631View attachment 3044632View attachment 3044633View attachment 3044634
Here is another pig. Lulu. And she can’t play the ‘but I’m the smallest’ card any more. She has grown a lot and surpassed Bella. Lulu is a mischief maker. She climbs up on the branch and then dive bombs one of her sisters which causes all sorts of squealing!
:lau
0D3CADD9-8ECE-44D2-A2DF-2AF3417EF2D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom