Jaffar is a very smart roo! He said “Lease opinion to buy the property “ that can work, and the tenants can stay, and no hassle with title transfer. They stay happy, I stay happy and I still get my monies !
To me it’s one less headache to worry about! Jaffar is a genius ! Yes I got the sleep last night I needed. (With my friend Jaffar) ps. He never poops in the house (well trained little guy he is)

Last edited:
Her feathers are lighter than Legertha.

Now for BY Bob's self delusional rant.......The breeder said they were auto sexed at birth. Their heads were essentially the some coloring when we got them. Sylvie is smaller than Legertha. She does not have an upright posture. Ok. That is out of the way.

Legertha on the left, Sylvie on the right
View attachment 2835840
I’m going with they are girls.

Hello everyone! I'm just popping in. The kittens are now 10 weeks old. The Tabby boy went to his new home last week and is now named Rex.

The black brother and sister are going together and they leave Monday. They are going to be called Harley and Davidson.

The kids really want to keep the tabby girl, they named her Mango. Peaches is still here and is about to be spayed. She'll probably just be added to our inside/outside group of cats.

Baby daddy, Avocado, is getting into more of a feeding routine. Once I can makesure he shows up at the same time everyday, I'll have him trapped and neutered. He'll likely be added to the indoor/outdoor group.

20210901_142340.jpg

They were 6 weeks old here.

20210918_121936.jpg

20210918_133427.jpg

Just taken today. Josh loves the babies!

Hello everyone! I'm just popping in. The kittens are now 10 weeks old. The Tabby boy went to his new home last week and is now named Rex.

The black brother and sister are going together and they leave Monday. They are going to be called Harley and Davidson.

The kids really want to keep the tabby girl, they named her Mango. Peaches is still here and is about to be spayed. She'll probably just be added to our inside/outside group of cats.

Baby daddy, Avocado, is getting into more of a feeding routine. Once I can makesure he shows up at the same time everyday, I'll have him trapped and neutered. He'll likely be added to the indoor/outdoor group.

View attachment 2837430
They were 6 weeks old here.

View attachment 2837431
View attachment 2837432
Just taken today. Josh loves the babies!
So adorable and I love that you have found homes for them. So cute that Josh loves the babies!

The door closes based upon light. But it reopens 5 min later in case they are late. They were really late tonight and I have no idea why. And why was Hattie in the nesting box? So many questions and no answers.
:barnie
I wonder if Lily was up to her shenanigans, and that is why Hattie was in the nest box...and the other girls were afraid to go in...

Scary. I guess you'll find out if it's not, but hopefully not while flying! I'm very behind on this thread, so several pages from now I'll find out too....!
CB your concern is noted. And thanks. I’m on my back now (I miss my chooks) but I’m stopping for Chinese food first :cool:

Back
Top Bottom