No, I am in the Yukon. It will warm up a bit during the day. I was just out with my chainsaw and it was quite pleasant.

Here's a photo of three of the four Orpingtons. I just love those ladies 🥰!

Loud opinionated Myrna leading the charge, inquisitive Clara second and shy quiet Louise, who won't even eat out of my hand, third. A good example of how one can't predict temperament based on breed.

View attachment 3305954
Oh no! Look at that snow! Stay away!

It's a Party!

Soups
20221029_194739.jpg

We had chicken corn, New England clam chowder, minestrone, chicken rice and mushrooms, soups. Fresh hot bread with all the fixings on the deck.

The we moved to the yard for the fire where we had Cherry and pumpkin pie, hot mulled wine, Angels Envy bourbon, Balvenie Double Casked and Macallan scotches while listening to Spooky radio dramas.
20221029_194806.jpg

A great time was had by all, except the chickens who were upset that the party started after dark. 😆 No begging snacks tonight.

Party Tax
20220908_084013.jpg

It's a Party!

Soups
View attachment 3306286
We had chicken corn, New England clam chowder, minestrone, chicken rice and mushrooms, soups. Fresh hot bread with all the fixings on the deck.

The we moved to the yard for the fire where we had Cherry and pumpkin pie, hot mulled wine, Angels Envy bourbon, Balvenie Double Casked and Macallan scotches while listening to Spooky radio dramas. View attachment 3306287

A great time was had by all, except the chickens who were upset that the party started after dark. 😆 No begging snacks tonight.

Party Tax
View attachment 3306292
Oh that sounds like you had a super time! You and Greg should get together next year and host a party for all of us 😊

Party time tax
FFB86E0C-54E8-4900-9ED4-60FA1885977D.jpeg

(He doesn’t know it yet, but he’s gonna be spending the night with me tonight.) and he’s going to eat some liver, if he likes it or not! He’s molting too. All my chooks are looking scruffy lately 😞
So glad he had some, my kiddos are also scruffy somewhat, but they will be lovely again in a couple weeks 💕

Or you can send it to me so I can go to the WinStar in Oklahoma! Haven’t been there for several years.

Thanks!

That’s where I got mine. The my had a few other cute ones I wanted too but they didn’t have them in a large enough size. 🙄😢

My husband doesn’t like having his pic posted online, but this was too cute not to share so I covered up his face. He went in to feed the girls a little scratch and they wouldn’t even let him sit down first. 😂

View attachment 3306195
Awww that’s super awesome tell him 😊❤️

Back
Top Bottom