On what planet is watching horses fighting on a mountain trail funny?? sheesh!

And don't get me started on the wee baby toddling around in front of a huge horse - one nudge from that horse or if it startled and jumped on that baby - OMG the images wouldn't leave my mind :( People just don't think.
Tax owed for that rant

Blanche is keeping me company in here - I am trying to decide to start up some of my dance classes - so getting motivated with some belly dancing music - I think she is enjoying it 😊
image.jpg

Or maybe she is just looking for more treats haha😁

Tax owed for that rant

Blanche is keeping me company in here - I am trying to decide to start up some of my dance classes - so getting motivated with some belly dancing music - I think she is enjoying it 😊
View attachment 3450209

You do dance? I had to idea. So do i.

Tax owed for that rant

View attachment 3450209

Fluffy Butt Bootie Shake

Poor Blanche 😊 having to work for her freeze dried grubs

You do dance? I had to idea. So do i.
All my life, I started doing belly fit and belly dancing, but it’s a really pain in the back for me, it aggregates my arthritis and my RLS but hey whatever it’s fun so I do it 😁

Right Blanche??
image.jpg

I have this whole 60’ long alleyway to shimmy and shake down - skipping over the chicken doodoo

All my life, I started doing belly fit and belly dancing, but it’s a really pain in the back for me, it aggregates my arthritis and my RLS but hey whatever it’s fun so I do it 😁

Right Blanche??
View attachment 3450238

I have this whole 60’ long alleyway to shimmy and shake down - skipping over the chicken doodoo
I have danced all my younger years mostly modern.
IMG_0431.JPG

I have danced all my younger years mostly modern.
View attachment 3450244
It's really difficult for me to do any dance classes as I am away so much, I can do online classes but I am limited with space to work in; here at home I can use my barn alleyway (sweep first hahaha! those cecal poops are disgusting squishing in your toes :eek:)

The chooks just look at me like I am nuts - they must think it is some weird human mating or aggression display....

Back
Top Bottom