I so love this little rooster, but if he bites me one more time, he’ll be back in the coop. I don’t know what his problem is tonight. He’s full of food, been roostering all day long, and just now, had special treats for only him! That Brat!
Grumpy old man!
Rascal!
Maybe he doesn’t like being called a “rougarou”?
View attachment 3538402
Hi Jaffar ❤️

He just wants to be a rooster and roost with his gals I bet 😊 He figures he had his treats and time to go with his ladies.

Good morning handsome man!

Everyone is saying she is, so I am going with what everyone says. She is a Silkies x Polish cross, both of which are hard to tell gender. I wish now I had done the gender dna test on her and Tippy when I did the silkie chicks.

But I trust everyone’s experience with gender.

Am I a girl??
View attachment 3538615
Yes, she's a beautiful pullet.

Done. The turkey has his own problems....View attachment 3538622Egg size (the same as 2 week old chickens)View attachment 3538623Ladies hiding the eggs outside
View attachment 3538624View attachment 3538626And going walkabout (Angus helped put them back in)

View attachment 3538625Baby chicks (the meat birds and crew) in the just off camera pen to the right. Must be tough with all that space. The ladies I call Chatty Cathy and Moaning Myrtle. The niece has different names for them, but I forgot already.
Yes nice digs! Lots of space for them. Love you names for them hahahaha ❤️

Yes, she's a beautiful pullet.
Thanks - I am getting quite attached to her and Tippy.

And you o ow I am head over heels with that dark grey Silkie. chick (but not mine so can’t keep).

Then there are the school chicks, that grey one I am sure is a pullet; and you know they are all over me roosting on me when I am working… so hard to re home them,

The 2 school chicks I already sold are now living a Royal lifestyle, the lady named the splash one Marshmallow 😁

Edit:

And I sold her the other grey who her hisband loves, and the chick is all over him 🥰

Mugs strung with Saturday's visit

View attachment 3538585

View attachment 3538586One of Cheetah and Nellie's daughters
View attachment 3538587The "fluffy soccer ball" to use one of my boy's descriptions of her

View attachment 3538588Nellie daughter, a buff orp, a Bielefelder, a Silver twin and a female version of Whiskey and Kren.

Now for mine

View attachment 3538589Nox looking for the littles (and the clean leg)

View attachment 3538590Curiousity: Tuff, Havoc, and little yellow

View attachment 3538591Havoc on the climbing tree

View attachment 3538592Havoc and featherfoot

View attachment 3538593Silver, Thing, and most of the littles

View attachment 3538594Thing taking a turn

View attachment 3538595Hector, just hanging out and keeping watch in a quiet moment.
What great photos! I love that turkey and of course the chickens. So many cuties.

20230612_074842.jpg

The chickens stomp on the black keyboard that is sitting on the red bag. And they are ruining it. I am tired of having to unplug it all the time.
20230612_074840.jpg

So I dug out the thrift store keyboard. It is a wireless Apple keyboard and works well enough for me. Now I can just move it out of the way when the chooke visit me.

Good morning everyone.

You know, coffee would brew if I had actually added the water to the coffee pot. I am groggy this morning, need that cup of coffee so in a fog I did everything to brew a pot except add water and pushed start. That egg song that is being sung on the porch, right now sounds really close to a laugh.

Good morning everyone.

You know, coffee would brew if I had actually added the water to the coffee pot. I am groggy this morning, need that cup of coffee so in a fog I did everything to brew a pot except add water and pushed start. That egg song that is being sung on the porch, right now sounds really close to a laugh.
My mom did everything except add the coffee once.

Back
Top Bottom