I was wondering about those of you in texas. My sister has been sending me reports. They hit 111 at their house a couple of days ago. Been pulling up the garden a month early, things died off fast.
My nephew was on the local all star team and they had to forfeit the first game in this last round (which they weren't told until after it was played,) because one of their players collapsed from the heat right before the game started.

Heat tax, three chickens!
View attachment 3554059
We usually finish our work before noon and resume again around 6 pm. I was cutting grass this morning so I need to check everyone's water soon before it gets hot hot.

Cat Dancing GIF by TikTok

Ahhh! I picked up Willows eggs to candle them, and in one if the eggs, I heard a chirp!!! I put all of the eggs back under her so that I don't disturb her. I'm going to get my incubator all set up for the eggs once that chick hatches.
I am pretty sure that it was a Splotch egg that peeped. I don't think that it pipped yet. Maybe an internal pip?

Is the liquid for oral or topical use ?
Liquid - it came in a syringe type tube, I transferred it into another bottle so I could dose my gang with a small insulin syringe.

You need to know the strength of the Ivermectin, and from that you can figure out the dosage.

The tube was 15ml of productn, and each ml contained 10mg of ivermectin (10mg/ml).

I can't remember the dosage now, will put out feelers to see what it is - I wrote it down and lost it sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom