No fluffy butts but some mama/baby pics
IMG-20230817-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20230817-WA0000.jpg

Happy Fluffy Butt Friday from...

Holly
DSCN2123.JPG

Judy who is really working on that butt fluff
DSCN2140.JPG

Spot and Dot still need help. I will not embarrass them.
DSCN2143.JPG

Holly again.
DSCN2147.JPG

Corona and some of her chicklets
DSCN2172.JPG

This is the best Bubba would give me
DSCN2179.JPG

A father son moment. The 2 boys of Corona's are starting to shadow Branch and Bubba. Yes, I still have drug my feet and not placed them. They have not crowed yet and the more time they spend under the boys guidance I feel the better off they will be.
DSCN2182.JPG

240 pages behind. Every time I almost get caught up I have a few busy days again and fall back behind.

My chooks have survived the heat so far. Trying to figure out is Speedy is starting to mold or being picked on. No pics right now but her whole backside except a few tail feathers is bare. Yes I have checked carefully for mites/lice and don’t see anything.

Coco is broody AGAIN. I think that is the 4th time this year. I told her it isn’t good sitting in the nestbox all day when it is around 105F almost every day.

Hope everyone and their chooks are all doing well. Maybe by next month I willl catch up on what happened this month. 🙈😅

Random pic, the girls enjoying an omelet with eggshells and a mixture of frozen peas, tomatoes, spinach, and bell peppers.

IMG_5600.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom