Amazing job. Well done!
What did you use to scoop it out?
I noticed on the video of the vet he was using a tiny ladle or scoop tool. I feel like that would be a good thing to lay one’s hands on for the medical closet.
I used a blemish removal (pimple popping) tool. It isn’t the one I really wanted, but was the only one I could find on short notice at Walmart. I have one somewhere but haven’t used it in years and couldn’t find it.

Here is what I wanted:
IMG_5835.jpeg

Here is what I had to use:
IMG_5836.jpeg

They have a lot of tools and sets on Amazon. Might get one to have a little more variety, I can see where some of them might come in handy.

I used a blemish removal (pimple popping) tool. It isn’t the one I really wanted, but was the only one I could find on short notice at Walmart. I have one somewhere but haven’t used it in years and couldn’t find it.

Here is what I wanted:
View attachment 3622686

View attachment 3622687

They have a lot of tools and sets on Amazon. Might get one to have a little more variety, I can see where some of them might come in handy.
I have the one that you want. But I can’t find the one you don’t like using 🤔 :idunno

Here is what I wanted:
View attachment 3622686

View attachment 3622687

Very clever - and I may even have one of those in a drawer somewhere.

Here is what I wanted:
View attachment 3622686

View attachment 3622687

Wow, truly do learn something new everyday - I didn't even know those tools existed. Not sure I can say that is 'cool', but it is good to know about them!

Back
Top Bottom