Brrrr cold this morning +3C, and frost 😳
7F46FE9A-6981-4E81-8FFA-740651C2D4CB.png

And more from yesterday’s snuggle pile

5E70A7FB-DA77-4547-9EDB-2B3D41125521.jpeg

Morning everyone. Feeling sicker today, might ask hubby to take me to the walk in clinic after he gets home from work.
Have any of y'all decorated your coops for Halloween? I want to do mine, if I can find a skeleton chicken anywhere haha.
Here are the chickies enjoying some mash with herbs yesterday.
View attachment 3638642
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope it passes quickly.

I had to go to DMV recently and it was astonishingly painless. They identified an issue with my Social Security card (which I needed to show them for ID) and so I then had to go to the Social Security Office - which was even more astonishingly painless.
DMV- 20 mins
SS Office - 10 mins
I still can't quite believe it.
Tax please....

Hopped in the car to go home and my mom told me that Madame passed. Her body is in the freezer, although it’s not very frozen because the freezer doesn’t work the best. We might call the University of Georgia and see if they can do a necropsy on her. I called my dogs vet office to see if they could and they said yes, but that it would be best to call UGA. I’m not sure if we will though.
I’m not sure if the other guineas have processed that she’s gone. She was with them in their coop when she passed, but I’m not sure if they truly know what happened.
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs I'm so sorry.

Back
Top Bottom