Yes ma’am. It’s just I’m sure I won’t use half of this in what I want to be. I really hope that my math skills will grow.
It’s not the math itself - it’s the use of logic and reasoning.

And use maths logic amd statistics in the building of excel spreadsheets everyday for financial reports, etc - you will use the skills you gain, don’t worry about that!

Repeat after me:

Math is for me,
Math is for me.

No one can take
advantage of me,

Calculating for eternity
Math is for me!

Math tax:
View attachment 3741353
Early stage of chicken math at work.

See the rewards WILL be great with hard work early :)
Meanwhile those are some gorgeous eggs! Look at those speckled ones - lovely!

Either defending her lower rank over the youngsters or enforcer to the flock queen (2IC)
😊 I haven’t seen that in a while - 2IC; I wonder if Ruth is making a run at being the 2IC here - she beat the snot out of her sister Sue tonight!
Then strutted over to Raven who likes to think she is queen bee, I think that Penelope is still that, but she is getting old and to the point that she lets others do the dirty work of being enforcer. She never was one for enforcing - she would just give them ‘the look’.

😳 maybe he is really a chicken. Hahaha, sounds like my gang, I give my dented and broke eggs to the chooks, I put the egg contents in their porridge bowl and the shell gets flattened and tossed to the back of the barn - yeehaa! Free for all.

I don’t want them associating the egg shell and contents together.

Yesterday I had 4 eggs in my pocket and I went to hop up onto the stall wall and take a peak at the top of a straw bale, then I remembered the eggs I had JUST put in my pocket - duh! Hahaha- that was a close one!

(Kids- they are always sick with something or other it seems!)
The times I have broken eggs in my pockets I really cannot count. Sitting on them is the worst, that cold yukky realisation :barnie

Back
Top Bottom