Hmm. It still is.
How’s yours different? I noticed that mine is bigger than normal. It’s annoying me.

I’m sure I own SHRA tax- but if not then here’s just a nice picture of two crazy hens.
IMG_2389.jpeg

How’s yours different? I noticed that mine is bigger than normal. It’s annoying me.

I’m sure I own SHRA tax- but if not then here’s just a nice picture of two crazy hens. View attachment 3769193
When you get my age you will appreciate the larger text 💕

Your ladies look like they are relaxing at the spa 😊

Weekly Synopsis - March 2nd- March 9th
Previous weeks synopsis: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock

BY Bob:
Bowling for Chickens (video)- Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
The queen takes up the matter of laying eggs again and instead of decree she issued an egg in beautiful nest. - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Glynda chased the kitty cat - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Suspicious duo - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Was Phyllis right about the weather, find out here! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Flight is possible! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
FBF and one butt camouflaged so well I nearly missed it! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Royal Chick:
The crew at roost - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Piglet flys too! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Ponypoor:
Pony Sunday video ❤️ - Post in thread
'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Sunday chicken sitting, wonderful way to pass some time - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Geese and chickens and video - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Mugs!! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
A threefer: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Everyone tell Pony to be careful!: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Twofers - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Petunia seems to be having an egg issue and after giving her some time Pony has decided to go ahead and consult the vet - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Thirsty Thursday- Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Petunia update(good news!) - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Beautiful FBF photos - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
A Tale of a tail with videos! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Rural mouse:
Baby chick update - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
2’s for twofer Tuesday: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Fluffy Bums- Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Pastel The Rooster:
beautiful Bolt did not appreciate the bath-Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
BBQ bumblefoot issue :( - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Sally PB:
Fly High, Her beautiful Roo Snowbird passed away due to causes unknown circumstances - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Marie2020:
Princess and the kitty enjoying the sun-Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Princess enjoying a lovely day - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
FBF - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Caturday, a beautiful kitty - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Desertvalleychickens:
Eggs are set! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Incubation and chickens, a video - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Some beautiful photos: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Two wattles: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Lovely video: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Video of happy chickens pecking around: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

SimpleJenn:
Pup Sunday - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Beautiful photos - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Twofers - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Someone is stealing chickens! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
The Chick Addict: Goat Sunday - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Beautiful flock photos - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
FBF! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Knoturavggrl:
no ponys just chickens - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Mugs and a twofer - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

BeastBaby:
Pup Sunday and chickens too! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Thirsty Thursday-
FBF Photos - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
FBF Photos - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Notabtail:
Twofer! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Video of the chickens taking it easy - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
FBF: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Grandma The Chicken:
Twofer, late night - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Featherhead:
Happy Roo! - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Beautifully and sometimes noisy flock - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
☀️ getting some sun - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Gigachad Poultry: flock pics - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
New project chicks - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
A Rooster Fluffy butt - Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'

Rebecca update: Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
Thank you so much. It is very helpful for me this week.

Back
Top Bottom