The chooks are not so friendly with me today. They come running when I have treats, and run just as fast away from me.
Nobody wants to snuggle or cuddle. I’m fortunate enough to have had Coco in the house yesterday evening.
Crazy birds! Don’t they know that I have needs too? One snuggle, one lap sit, lay an egg, anything!!! :idunno :th And then depression comes calling me! :hit
Didn’t they poop on you just the other day, what says love more than a lap full of chicken poop? 😊❤️

Welp, Baxter (neighbor dog) was way too curious so their ranging time was cut short. Oh well, they had a blast anyways. Pizza crust and some cheese wrapped around calcium.
20240312_175042.jpg
Twofer, Ash and Liara.
20240312_175036.jpg
What classic chickens these are.
They found an overturned pot that had styrofoam in the bottom, y'all were right about it being a chicken magnet! I need to get out there tomorrow to toss it.

It’s a lovely afternoon here, + 61C (61f) when I was driving home. It’s a bit cooler now but still lovely.

The Grackles are back and the chooks are not too sure about them. Mr P is acting all macho macho man hahaha.

Here are more two for Tuesday pics

Two boys - Sue photo bombs them 😊
View attachment 3770312View attachment 3770311

Two silkies
View attachment 3770310View attachment 3770315

Two red birds
View attachment 3770314

Two dirty birds
View attachment 3770313
Why dirty birds? They are bathing!

Back
Top Bottom