You know, Grandma and Tony match perfectly with this song...
IMG_0325.JPG

Having an amazing thunderstorm here - the lightning was ferocious, at around 7:30 the clouds were turned a bright orange with the setting sun and the branches lightning was just flashing one after the other.

And I watched a rope cloud twisting over the property from the barn - that had me worried but it moved away from the house and barn thankfully.

It now just pelting down, mum and I have been watching it, we have seen two amazing phenomena in two days 😊

It has been stuck in my head. That's why I decided to write out the lyrics for this photo. Enjoy some sultry saxophone, everyone. I know that Grandma's going to throw her head around like she always does everytime she hears something.
My silkies like music, Mr P just gives it the stink eye. I don’t think he had much music were he came from!

Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

😊

My silkies like music, Mr P just gives it the stink eye. I don’t think he had much music were he came from!

Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

😊
You're welcome, Pony. I had a hunch someone here would recognize and like this song.
Aw hi pretty girls - wattles barred rock chestnut mahogany feathers and lovely combs what more can one ask for in a chicken 😊💕
I'm trying to find that one photo where Tony pecked Grandma.

You're welcome, Pony. I had a hunch someone here would recognize and like this song.

I'm trying to find that one photo where Tony pecked Grandma.
Aw poor Grandma! Tony you naughty girl you - of course we can’t stay mad at them can we 😊

Ok GtC I am heading to sleep land now, 4:15 am comes awful early - catch you tomorrow!

Now really does she look at all like Teddy?

Nope!

She looks like Marty, and Fluffy. A pullet 💕

Roo
View attachment 3796602

Hen
View attachment 3796609
Part of the panicking was just how close I am getting to her. If I step outside and she see's me, she comes running and follows me around like a dog. I stop and sit, she is up in my lap napping. If she wonder's off all I have to do is say "Pop, Pop" and she comes flying back. I have built these relationships with very few of the hens. I adore the girls, but I get attached to the boys. So I started seeing things I guess that were not there. Staring at her poof, is that streamers forming, do I see the start of a rooster tail. Now I worry when she finally starts laying her personality is going to change. Oh and it is not just me she adores, she loves my dad as well. He calls her his little shadow.

Part of the panicking was just how close I am getting to her. If I step outside and she see's me, she comes running and follows me around like a dog. I stop and sit, she is up in my lap napping. If she wonder's off all I have to do is say "Pop, Pop" and she comes flying back. I have built these relationships with very few of the hens. I adore the girls, but I get attached to the boys. So I started seeing things I guess that were not there. Staring at her poof, is that streamers forming, do I see the start of a rooster tail. Now I worry when she finally starts laying her personality is going to change. Oh and it is not just me she adores, she loves my dad as well. He calls her his little shadow.
Awww she sounds like such a darling 😊💕

Sophia’s chicks have grown into lovely pullets and they still come up to me when I call them, and they will hop up on me when I am sitting in my lawn chair. They think of me as their personal servant I am sure 😊

The school chicks also still follow me around, Muffy and petunia still like to come in my office and visit ❤️ They are a bit too big now to sit on my lap while I type 🌸

Back
Top Bottom