(2011) -- A new addition to following the leader after Trumpet was re-homed. "Bela" the Leghorn, "Violet" the Silkie next, and "Tish" the Cuckoo Marans bringing up the rear.
DSCN2988.JPG

All those fireworks are here in my L.A. County neighborhood. The neighborhood populace have been shooting illegal aerial stadium fireworks here since May & neither police or fire dept seem to care. My chickens sleep thru firecrackers, rockets, and cherrry bombs without batting an eyelash. Meanwhile, the neighborhood dogs go crazy, poor things!
Fireworks are not allowed here eggcept for Canada Day and Victoria Day (day before and day of each holiday).

The number 1 complaint in this township is fireworks. They scare the cattle and horses and we have a large population of military and veterans many with PTSD who are sensitive to them - so no fireworks. Good by me I hate them also and my horses get all riled up.

Tax
Girl? Boy?

Which is what ?
30E86A63-5478-4A82-81F9-A6810B48A5EE.jpeg
A687A873-ACBF-4DA2-BB0A-13905B9B1112.jpeg

Fireworks are not allowed here eggcept for Canada Day and Victoria Day (day before and day of each holiday).

The number 1 complaint in this township is fireworks. They scare the cattle and horses and we have a large population of military and veterans many with PTSD who are sensitive to them - so no fireworks. Good by me I hate them also and my horses get all riled up.

Tax
Girl? Boy?

Which is what ?
View attachment 3859598View attachment 3859599
Still undetermined

Tax
Girl? Boy?

Which is what ?
It's a chicken!

Awwww a little gem♥️ How is she doing? Getting along ok?
Ryka is holding her own. She remains smaller than she should be and she is reluctant to venture far, my guess is her vision is absent or severely impaired on the larger eye side. Other than that though she seems just fine.

Tax
Girl? Boy?

Which is what ?
That is a tough one. I see a little pink if I zoom in but definitely not enough to say for sure. Try again next week.

I am in the same boat with my babies no one is showing any definite signs either way.

Ryka is holding her own. She remains smaller than she should be and she is reluctant to venture far, my guess is her vision is absent or severely impaired on the larger eye side. Other than that though she seems just fine.

That is a tough one. I see a little pink if I zoom in but definitely not enough to say for sure. Try again next week.

I am in the same boat with my babies no one is showing any definite signs either way.
I’m concerned that my Wyandotte is a roo or not. Before I left, he was acting very much a rooster. But today I am told that he has been cowering away like a Pullet. I’m hoping to find him a him when I get home!

Back
Top Bottom