Ebenezer & P.J. (Porter Junior)
20240612_175819.jpg

A Nice Moment

I thought we were having a nice moment.
View attachment 3865812View attachment 3865813

And then Phyllis jumped on her.

Now Phyllis is alone.
View attachment 3865814
While Phyllis was laying there alone, Éowyn arrived and she went to sniff Phyllis' head. She has been sniffing Phyllis since Phyllis became less mobile. I have also been trying to warn Éowyn that she was getting too close to Glynda. Little did I know.

As Éowyn was sniffing Phyllis, Glynda came sprinting from out of nowhere and beat the crap out of Éowyn. Éowyn got a face full of angry broody mama and ran away to not come back while I was out there.

I wish I had my camera going to catch it.

While Phyllis was laying there alone, Éowyn arrived and she went to sniff Phyllis' head. She has been sniffing Phyllis since Phyllis became less mobile. I have also been trying to warn Éowyn that she was getting too close to Glynda. Little did I know.

As Éowyn was sniffing Phyllis, Glynda came sprinting from out of nowhere and beat the crap out of Éowyn. Éowyn got a face full of angry broody mama and ran away to not come back while I was out there.

Poor Éowyn.

Hi everyone. I will try and follow along but I won’t be on much.
Babs died unexpectedly yesterday and I am a bit of a mess.
I will post a tribute to beautiful Babs when I can look at pictures without crying.
I am so sorry, sending you a huge bear hug. Please take all the time you need for yourself and we will be here for you when you are ready. Rest in Peace Babs.

Hi everyone. I will try and follow along but I won’t be on much.
Babs died unexpectedly yesterday and I am a bit of a mess.
I will post a tribute to beautiful Babs when I can look at pictures without crying.
Oh my gosh 😢😢😢😢

Oh no! WTHeck is going on these past couple months here :hit

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

I feel like I am afraid to check in anymore

Gosh RC I am sooooo very sad for you and the other ladies there.

Last edited:

Glynda will be an awesome mama, Phyllis might be bossing her around but she is still part of Glynda’s flock.

Poor Éowyn though….

Back
Top Bottom