Off You Go!

I had to take Lady Featherington off the nest today. She had been 2 days without getting off in this extreme heat and she needed a drink. Here she is coming out of her trance in the ground.

20240620_183634.jpg

Off You Go!

I had to take Lady Featherington off the nest today. She had been 2 days without getting off in this extreme heat and she needed a drink. Here she is coming out of her trance in the ground.

View attachment 3868009
:eek:

Agathae says Lady Featherington was probably too busy scrolling on Beakbook to care.

I think it's a cover up for the real reason:

1718930210470.jpeg

Off You Go!

View attachment 3868009
Hopefully she can get into a rhythm - can you drag her off twice a day? I normally have to do that with Henny Penny.

Hopefully she can get into a rhythm - can you drag her off twice a day? I normally have to do that with Henny Penny.
I'm not going to take her off more than once a day. That is sufficient to keep her healthy. I'm trying to let her take care of herself if she can. She was doing very well up until the last 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom