Resurrection boulevard:
CeeCee and Canna Canna comparison: IMG_4472.jpeg IMG_0028.jpeg

They actually have a rent-a-sheep company that delivers the animals, for weed control purposes
I'll have to look into that! Our border collie is great with our chickens, but has zero desire to herd. Like if they go up on the road, or God forbid cross the road to the farmer's field when it rains, I'm out there getting them back myself. Pretty stupid when I have a border collie AND a corgi, both who could help, but don't.

Someone said maybe try her on cows or sheep. There are horses and cows nearby, but I'd rather try sheep.

Not the best picture, but right now this is all I have with all 6 silkies in one shot.
DSCN3300.JPG

I need some name idea's. I am leaning towards a music theme with them since I have Adele. One of them will be named Reba, not sure which yet as I am waiting until personalities develop. There is only 1 true black silkie in the group. If a pullet think it should be Tina or Aretha. So that leaves 4 more names I need to come up with. Let's think pullet names for now. I will say if one of the silkie's is a boy I am breaking the theme for it. I have held the name "Barbosa" back for my next cockeral, I will use it if I get a boy. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and I will make a list of my top choices and wait to see who becomes who.

Not the best picture, but right now this is all I have with all 6 silkies in one shot.
View attachment 3871659
I need some name idea's. I am leaning towards a music theme with them since I have Adele. One of them will be named Reba, not sure which yet as I am waiting until personalities develop. There is only 1 true black silkie in the group. If a pullet think it should be Tina or Aretha. So that leaves 4 more names I need to come up with. Let's think pullet names for now. I will say if one of the silkie's is a boy I am breaking the theme for it. I have held the name "Barbosa" back for my next cockeral, I will use it if I get a boy. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and I will make a list of my top choices and wait to see who becomes who.
Dolly for the one with the biggest poof.

Shania

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/female-blues-musicians-singers-feature/

View attachment 3871659
Blondie or Madonna for the white one.

I'll have to look into that! Our border collie is great with our chickens, but has zero desire to herd. Like if they go up on the road, or God forbid cross the road to the farmer's field when it rains, I'm out there getting them back myself. Pretty stupid when I have a border collie AND a corgi, both who could help, but don't.

Someone said maybe try her on cows or sheep. There are horses and cows nearby, but I'd rather try sheep.
Try using this phrase “YOU’RE FIRED!” :idunno

I will use this for Mugs Monday.
DSCN3278.JPG

This little one facing the camera. The biggest of the silkies and the most judgmental one in the group. I get scathing looks from her and if I already did not have a Karen, she would be it. That one will either be my Barbosa or my Reba. Besides Adele she is the only one who's personality separates her from the rest. In a way, I really, really want this one to be Barbosa. Zoom in and look at it's expression. It is clearly demanding to speak to my manager.

Back
Top Bottom