I took Rudy to the veterinary clinic in town. He was a good boy all the time. We stopped at the local Carl’s Jr. for a burger and he ate half of my lunch. But he’s a good roo, so I’m not complaining too much
What did the Vet say?

The veterinarian said that she has never seen any rooster as calm as my Rudy was today. I asked her about the fact that he doesn’t crow, and she said “maybe he just doesn’t feel like it. His lungs are clear and he’s a handsome gent.”
Make be if he has a virus he also isn’t feeling up to crowing.

I am sorry he isn’t feeling well still.

Please get well Mr.P.

Now I'm worried 😟.
I came home and he was feeling more chipper. I put him out with his silkie ladies and he just wandered around with the girls.

He was holding his tail up today, and he even flapped his wings a bit.

3B17130F-4F4D-4DDA-8CB9-EF8ABC1EA30E.jpeg
91494749-9205-4055-9D0C-F63A09AB8DF6.jpeg
Ooo la la strut your stuff honey bun 😉

I meant to post these yesterday for Wattle Wednesday and I completely forgot. I'm not waiting a week so here they are a day late.
Also, notice something about Randall? The tail, its gone. He is molting. Is he older then I thought? When he first showed up he acted like a idiot hormonal teenager. He has tiny spurs. Molting, that is something I see my boys do when they are 1 1/2 years old at the earliest.
View attachment 3947157View attachment 3947158View attachment 3947159View attachment 3947160View attachment 3947161
I bet he is 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom