I see the one in the bush. But I inly see three in front.
IMG_3377.jpeg

Last one I am not going to point out yet

yes, we can only keep 10 and no roosters (I want one so bad :hit) but I wouldn't ever keep more than 7 or 8 here as the max coop size you can have is 30 sq ft. but I doubt we would ever have more than 6 as you can't have more than one coop and our coop is 24 sq ft
That’s quite generous to be allowed 10. Most town here that allow poultry only allow 3. This is to discourage mess with animal waste, and also to discourage sales of eggs or meat from a residential home.

In rural areas one can sell eggs from their home but not meat.

After a very long night, we're up and back to normal.

Last night I was a butt and hauled 5 birds from the chick coop to sleep in the new one. It's just so crowded in there so some of them need to sleep in their nice new coop!
Yep I have the shuffle about at night right now. 5 go in the Hen House, the oldest chicklets in the summer house…..

Bed time drama.

That’s quite generous to be allowed 10. Most town here that allow poultry only allow 3. This is to discourage mess with animal waste, and also to discourage sales of eggs or meat from a residential home.
Yeah, definitely no complaining on my part about it, I just absolutely love Roos, especially large ones. But that wouldn’t be fair to my neighbors. There is a rule about no egg or meat sales here.

I am pretty sure there are only 2-3 other people in my neighborhood who keep chickens out of the ~720 houses. Not complaining about that either; less chickens around me means less chance of disease

Back
Top Bottom