Granny's gone and done it again

I like the reflection on the wall... otherwise it's sacrilege! Should be a real tree.
Of course I am smack dab in the middle of wine country (or more often, whine country). It can all just be too much.
haha Thats what I liked too. I will never drink wine again. I got so sick last time..

Oh, Ive never had fresh
Ohh I multi quoted this and it didnt carry over when I was posting on the mobile device! Granny....oi. Wish you were closer, I'd feed you good!
Same here. I'll put some decorations up but the tree might have to wait for another year. Pi will think it's one giant chew toy.
I don't think we've had a real tree since we got Goose. I mean, the first year was still pretty...young and insane....he would have only been about four months old for his first christmas! Second year was just blown up pricing....we'll see.

Pro, can you ask your dh about my brakes? I took it in today and they said if the brakes were grinding then it needs rotors and possibly calipers. They told me IF it needs calipers it HAS to be done or the rotors and pads wont go back on. Sounds like total bull to me. They also want almost $400 for pads and rotors and if calipers it would be $800. all together.

FB_IMG_1668814011278.jpg

Pro, can you ask your dh about my brakes? I took it in today and they said if the brakes were grinding then it needs rotors and possibly calipers. They told me IF it needs calipers it HAS to be done or the rotors and pads wont go back on. Sounds like total bull to me. They also want almost $400 for pads and rotors and if calipers it would be $800. all together.
Grinding doesn't necessarily mean it needs rotors. Go somewhere else to have them checked.

Back
Top Bottom