Granny's gone and done it again

1F9D4860-5617-4D0A-8228-26ABB256746E.jpeg

Made some dandelion flower infused honey as an immune booster. Dandelion has a lot of health benefits and this is a tasty way to ingest it.View attachment 3850104
Interesting! Photographs beautifully!
I've found a place to buy dandelion seed. Need to order some and plant them around where the chickens get to roam about during the day.
Buying dandelion seed. Seems so crazy to me lol.
I hope these migraines end and they find a solution or can adjust the meds or SOMETHING. 😭😭😭😭 as I mentioned, I’ve had one every single day since Tuesday May 21st but what I didn’t mention is that yesterday and today are especially bad. I might need to go to the hospital.
You probably should. Especially if you’ve been unable to keep things down - you’re probably dehydrated too which does not help.

Here’s our plan today….the first stop won’t be our first stop (freaking thirsty bronco!) but Kira is doing her “I won’t pee on leash” routine sooo….sigh. That’s the loves with a fenced dog area.

IMG_4671.png

Interesting! Photographs beautifully!

Buying dandelion seed. Seems so crazy to me lol.

You probably should. Especially if you’ve been unable to keep things down - you’re probably dehydrated too which does not help.

Here’s our plan today….the first stop won’t be our first stop (freaking thirsty bronco!) but Kira is doing her “I won’t pee on leash” routine sooo….sigh. That’s the loves with a fenced dog area.

View attachment 3850283
That's a long trip! Be safe and watch out for crazy drivers!

Back
Top Bottom