Granny's gone and done it again

Nope. I'm getting half of what my DH gets, in addition to my own SS. Makes a huge difference. This is SS, not SSI but I imagine it's whatever benefit he's getting, you could get half. It won't affect what he's getting. My brother didn't believe it either but it's true.
Is this half of what he gets now plus yours now?

You and Iris too, Larry. She should be getting half of whatever you're getting in addition to her own. And if she's not and starts getting it, it will be retro back to whenever she should have started getting it, say at age 65. It could be HUGE! @Cynthia12, tell them what it's called. I'm forever grateful that you put me wise to this!
We will make an appointment at the SSI office. I'd like a big lump right about now.

You and Iris too, Larry. She should be getting half of whatever you're getting in addition to her own. And if she's not and starts getting it, it will be retro back to whenever she should have started getting it, say at age 65. It could be HUGE! @Cynthia12, tell them what it's called. I'm forever grateful that you put me wise to this!
My wife's SSI is almost as much as mine. That may make a difference? Got to talk to the person that can clarify it at the SSI office near us.

Back
Top Bottom