Granny's gone and done it again

I can't see that without downloading the app. Can someone tell me what's happening?

How much acreage do you mow, Pert?

I've heard RIRs can be bossy to other chickens. Are these? ETA she sure is pretty.
Car pulled out into the path of an oncoming cement truck and just stopped. Truck managed to stop in the nick of time but all the cement sloshed out covering the car.
I mow about three acres is all.

oh hun, that sounds terrible :hugs
Thanks, Granny, and that's not all! I was picking leaves last night and something bit me on my side. Then it started to itch, and I broke out in a big rash. Halfway down my arm, and Halfway down the left side of my body. Hubby put some itch kill stuff on it. Didn't help much. Even vinegar didn't help. I finally put that on, but it didn't help either. So annoying. Oh. And the biting flies are back in the goat house!
Even when I took a Benadryl, it was itching! But at least I fell asleep for a while and didn't feel it.

Thanks, Granny, and that's not all! I was picking leaves last night and something bit me on my side. Then it started to itch, and I broke out in a big rash. Halfway down my arm, and Halfway down the left side of my body. Hubby put some itch kill stuff on it. Didn't help much. Even vinegar didn't help. I finally put that on, but it didn't help either. So annoying. Oh. And the biting flies are back in the goat house!
Even when I took a Benadryl, it was itching! But at least I fell asleep for a while and didn't feel it.
Thats scary! Maybe you need to be seen.

Thanks, Cynthia. Won't play for me, maybe tomorrow during the day it will. Always bad connection this time of day. DH ordered Starlink stuff tonight, will be here in two weeks.
Starlink! Got a picture one night of it going over.
1000000961.jpg

Back
Top Bottom