Granny's gone and done it again

We stopped using sugar in iced tea long ago. It's now either sucralose or stevia for the sake of not becoming diabetic.

I think we get enough sugar in junk food that we all to often snack on. Yup. Like my fig newtons.
True lol but I was gonna buy the Splenda but it’s a ripoff LOL also, I was reading some articles and studies that some of the artificial sweeteners are actually worse for diabetics. Idk if it’s all of them. But yeah. So I’d rather just a LITTLE bit of regular sugar lol key word little. Not my usual dumping spoonfuls of stuff in lol

True lol but I was gonna buy the Splenda but it’s a ripoff LOL also, I was reading some articles and studies that some of the artificial sweeteners are actually worse for diabetics. Idk if it’s all of them. But yeah. So I’d rather just a LITTLE bit of regular sugar lol key word little. Not my usual dumping spoonfuls of stuff in lol
Check out Mayo Clinic's test results on the artificial sweeteners... They have no agenda to follow and only seek the truth. They employee a team of scientists for all kinds of testing. While I was being treated there I noticed that I never saw a drug rep come in. One day I ask a doc why. He told me that drug reps were not allowed on clinic property. They could not leave their propaganda there.

Did you know that Stevia is a natural herb sweetener with no calories and it doesn't spike blood sugar?

Back
Top Bottom