Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning Gransters! Well, I am back in hospital. Severe abdominal pain all over, but mostly right under rib csge, solar plexis area. Feel like I need another ERCP but we will see. I put up with the pain as long as I could but finally at 3 am I woke up DH and said I need to go to the hospital.. I was a little out of it and fed the dogs like it was morning, lol. They were very surprised!

I think I'm a little doped.
Oh no! I hope everything is ok for you. :hugs
Grow Get Well Soon GIF by The SOL Foundation

Morning all, I woke up hungry! lol I told Tom I was hungry and he said he would have a bowl of cereal. :rolleyes: Didnt help me one bit. hahaha Not a lot to pick from in there. Oats and toast sounds good but I don't want to cook just yet. Not enough coffee yet I guess.

That's interesting. I looked up the definitions of the two words and murder means meditated. I had always thought murder and kill were the same. I chose never to learn to use a gun. I have bipolar and know what it feels like when messed up with meds.
Yeah, I’m terrified of what’s gonna happen with my meds if anything happens. I obviously won’t be able to get them anymore or at least not all of them and if I am able to, I won’t have the nurses to put them in the planner for me so I’m going to have to learn to do it myself. 😭

Back
Top Bottom