Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning Gransters! Well, I am back in hospital. Severe abdominal pain all over, but mostly right under rib csge, solar plexis area. Feel like I need another ERCP but we will see. I put up with the pain as long as I could but finally at 3 am I woke up DH and said I need to go to the hospital.. I was a little out of it and fed the dogs like it was morning, lol. They were very surprised!

I think I'm a little doped.
Oh no! I hope everything is ok for you. :hugs
Grow Get Well Soon GIF by The SOL Foundation

That's interesting. I looked up the definitions of the two words and murder means meditated. I had always thought murder and kill were the same. I chose never to learn to use a gun. I have bipolar and know what it feels like when messed up with meds.
Yeah, I’m terrified of what’s gonna happen with my meds if anything happens. I obviously won’t be able to get them anymore or at least not all of them and if I am able to, I won’t have the nurses to put them in the planner for me so I’m going to have to learn to do it myself. 😭

Yeah, I’m terrified of what’s gonna happen with my meds if anything happens. I obviously won’t be able to get them anymore or at least not all of them and if I am able to, I won’t have the nurses to put them in the planner for me so I’m going to have to learn to do it myself. 😭
The pharmacy does that for me. I don't think that's anything you should be worrying about. :hugs

Yea. I'm trying to get DH not to worry. The football game is on today so he is relaxed. Sometimes worrying about the future makes us so anxious we can't enjoy today
Yeah good point. I’m definitely guilty of that. This decision thing I posted about the other day has me freaking out still. Even though I now know which decision I want to make (I think. 98% sure). Worrying about how to tell the person, etc.

Back
Top Bottom