Gun enthusiasts anything from Hunting to target shooters.

I bought a CZ 457 Pro Varmint 22lr last week. It's my first CZ and so far and I'm impressed. The action is very smooth and it's quite accurate. I shot it yesterday with CCI standard velocity and I'm getting sub 3/4" five shot groups at 50yds. I bought some eley and sk match ammo to try next time I go. Can't wait until my suppressors get out of jail...

I’ve always loved blazer bullets; never an issue.. had decent grouping. There a subsidiary of CCI. But this past weekend it took 5 of these to take down a FOX!!! First shot was maybe 10 yds away. Rite behind shoulder. It just melted and squaled. Stood up and i pumped another one in its chest. It left like it wasnt touched. Chased it down in field and took pop shot running; i hit it in the leg . Well at that point it wasnt goin anywhere else. It was just panting lookkng around. Put crosshair behind the ear and gun went click. Outta bullets. Called wife to bring me more. I was holding light ans told her theres your egg stealer handle business. She popped it rite behind the ear. It fell over (dead) . Wana tell me why we standin there talking and it picked its head up AGAIN panting and blood going everywhere. Next shot barrel went point blank. Straight thru the brain. End of story. And that box of bullets definitely aint gettin shot anymore

Attachments

• FD834E7B-9039-4C19-8B5A-0AB404B0D381.jpeg
    FD834E7B-9039-4C19-8B5A-0AB404B0D381.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 1
I’ve always loved blazer bullets; never an issue.. had decent grouping. There a subsidiary of CCI. But this past weekend it took 5 of these to take down a FOX!!! First shot was maybe 10 yds away. Rite behind shoulder. It just melted and squaled. Stood up and i pumped another one in its chest. It left like it wasnt touched. Chased it down in field and took pop shot running; i hit it in the leg . Well at that point it wasnt goin anywhere else. It was just panting lookkng around. Put crosshair behind the ear and gun went click. Outta bullets. Called wife to bring me more. I was holding light ans told her theres your egg stealer handle business. She popped it rite behind the ear. It fell over (dead) . Wana tell me why we standin there talking and it picked its head up AGAIN panting and blood going everywhere. Next shot barrel went point blank. Straight thru the brain. End of story. And that box of bullets definitely aint gettin shot anymore
Animals have an incredible will to survive.

In today's climate, the last thing I'd admit on social media is having 165 guns.
As much as I Love hearing what other people have I'm not too keen on admitting what I have or lost. I'm more an accumilator than a collector. The number is somewhere between embarrassing and alarming. ;)
I did some reenacting and I still love the old flintlocks.

Yall. The will for an animal to live!! Just drilled another fox tonite. 17hmr. 46 yards away. i knew it was a bad shot but it was quartering ans walking fast away. It flipped soon as i shot.. death rolled and left. By the time i got outside it made it almost 100:yds down field /wood line right inside. Was basically crawling. At about 10 ft away i touched the trigger Rite behind ear And split the eyeballs. The big red “H” dont play. When i picked it up almost all its guts fell out. ive seen some wicked wills to live hear late!!

Back
Top Bottom