Hatch-a-long June/July Hatching Begins

Pics

Eggs_Over_EZ

Songster
6 Years
Jan 13, 2018
Put 18 Barred Rock eggs in the incubator this afternoon. Picked them up from a local breeder so no shaken chick syndrome. We ordered 11 Barred Rock chicks in April but as they got to a month old we realized we were given the wrong breed (we believe they are black Jersey Giants.). So not taking chances this time around Name a chick (1 - 18) if you want to join in the fun.

Thank you for explaining that to me. I added it to the title.

You have #6 Betsy or Buster

I am going write it down or I will not remember. Tired brain disorder.

This is our 18 eggs set on June 13. All Barred Rocks.

Attachments

• 7EE4E97B-EEAC-44B7-A7AB-4BF2355B2901.jpeg
    7EE4E97B-EEAC-44B7-A7AB-4BF2355B2901.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 0
Okay here it is. 18 Barred Rock eggs in the incubator. Pick one if you like:
6 Betsy or Buster (sadly quit)
9 Infertile
13 Early Quiter
16 Infertile

@Debbie292d Sad news about Betsy or Buster, when we candled last night we found it had quit. We had one additional quitter and 2 infertile, so we are down to 14. They were all pretty activity though. If you want to select another number you can as it is an open field as no one else has joined the thread. It is not as exciting when you are only hatching one breed. You know they will all look alike. 🙃

@Debbie292d Sad news about Betsy or Buster, when we candled last night we found it had quit. We had one additional quitter and 2 infertile, so we are down to 14. They were all pretty activity though. If you want to select another number you can as it is an open field as no one else has joined the thread. It is not as exciting when you are only hatching one breed. You know they will all look alike. 🙃
Awe, well how about lucky number 7?

I'll tag a few that might help tag a few more for you. This should be in the Hatch-a-long's forum shortly and more will see it there once moved.

@WoDia, @GreenJay, @Antiocheggers

Back
Top Bottom