Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chat and swap thread were missing from my feed for a moment. I was really concerned for moment there. Kept refreshing and reading through the list.

They're forcasting snow for us, too, up to 6"! Snow in Missouri in May?!!!!
We are supposed to have snow flurries in NWA also. This is NUTS! It is 85 degrees right now and possible snow flurries tomorrow. Something is seriously messing with the weather system whether you believe in man impacting the environment or not, which I do.

oh my word some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had a call, been playing phoen tag for two days, they asked if I would gaurantee eggs to hatch. uumm No, eggs are a risk. Ok would I sell goslings from our TSQ pair of greys for 50 each and ship for free?? uumm No, click <I hung up>

This has been the oddest three weeks ever for buyers. Can you get birds to me today and keep shipping uner $50.........No

Can you give me 100$ worth of bird for $40.................No

Can you send me pictures of all goslings you have so I can pick mine out............... NO

And those are just the highlights
he.gif

would you call a hatchery and ask for pictures? Seriously crazy stuff.

Alot of weird requests lately. Alot of mine recently are like "well i live such and such away from there, so will you take $$?" No. You guys now how far some of us drive to get stuff....
lol.png
ummm no.

Or constantly getting asked how much for your hens? Same price they were when you looked at the ad.

The chat and swap thread were missing from my feed for a moment. I was really concerned for moment there. Kept refreshing and reading through the list.

TRAMA!!! The sky is falling, the sky is falling......

oh my word some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had a call, been playing phoen tag for two days, they asked if I would gaurantee eggs to hatch. uumm No, eggs are a risk. Ok would I sell goslings from our TSQ pair of greys for 50 each and ship for free?? uumm No, click <I hung up>

This has been the oddest three weeks ever for buyers. Can you get birds to me today and keep shipping uner $50.........No

Can you give me 100$ worth of bird for $40.................No

Can you send me pictures of all goslings you have so I can pick mine out............... NO

And those are just the highlights
he.gif

would you call a hatchery and ask for pictures? Seriously crazy stuff.

COF: I haven't received my free chicks that you paid to ship to me for my "event" from yesterday yet?????? Hmmmmm......there must be a place to leave nasty feedback......
lau.gif

I just had a guy kill 5 day olds because he put them in his barn with 4 week olds and no brooder light. They died 4 weeks ago and he's telling me now because he wants the OEGB I hatched this week for free as replacements. He threatened to report my "bird business" to the city and health department???? I told him I don't have a "bird business" and that threats were probably not the best way to get his point across.

Alot of weird requests lately. Alot of mine recently are like "well i live such and such away from there, so will you take $$?" No. You guys now how far some of us drive to get stuff....
lol.png
ummm no.

Or constantly getting asked how much for your hens? Same price they were when you looked at the ad.
sooo......how much are your hens? can I buy $100.00 worth for $40.00 and you ship them to me today, free?
clap.gif
gig.gif

and do you have pics?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom