Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
tongue.gif

No not oil fields. Road construction. They have trailers for the guys to stay in. He was doing over the road, but since the would leave him sitting around he wasn't making any money. 200 a week doesn't pay the bills, so he got a job dump truck driving. The truck was really old and lost its turbos on the second day. With the truck down they didn't need him, so he's been out of a job for a week. He took the first job offered.
if you lived near northern KY I could have him in a dump truck in a heart beat bringing home $800-$1000 a week. BF has 13 dump trucks and 8 drivers. Can't find anyone who wants to work! His stuff is taken care of very well and if it breaks down it is fixed as fast as parts show up if they don't already have it on shelf.

mafia guinea cookies are in! any special instructions? I have never hatched guineas...
When I hatched them last year, just popped them in the bator and treated like chicken eggs. Set and forget is my moto with chicken eggs

here is the best place I know for general questions and answers on the little mafia
http://www.guineafowlinternational.org/articles/settingup.php

They are sooo pretty when they hatch, wish they stayed that way lol

Sir Helmet (or mafia roo0 is naughty but funny and personally I think he is butt ugly lol

Last edited:
if you lived near northern KY I could have him in a dump truck in a heart beat bringing home $800-$1000 a week. BF has 13 dump trucks and 8 drivers. Can't find anyone who wants to work! His stuff is taken care of very well and if it breaks down it is fixed as fast as parts show up if they don't already have it on shelf.
Any double dump trucks? My brother has 8 years experience with them in CA & AZ. They want to get closer to home and construction business is slowing down in AZ area.

Waiting for the USPS to deliver...I think 10 am is the normal time for our PO Box, doesn't mean I haven't already driven over there. I should probably get ready for work to kill time...

had to share this cute little pair of silver penciled bantam wyandottes. She is SO pretty and laid the first cutest little egg. I picked them up last weekend. The man was looking for roos and traded my available roos for this pair. He had a good price on them and thought about it the whole swap and decided to trade as he promised his boys he'd bring roos home! lucky me!
big_smile.png
the roo looks like he is giving the big stink eye. It is hard to capture her beautiful penciling.( he was trying to get down to see what I was doing. he is too cute also. very sweet unlike this pic portrays!
lau.gif
)

Beautiful! Congratulations on them!

Any double dump trucks?  My brother has 8 years experience with them in CA & AZ.  They want to get closer to home and construction business is slowing down in AZ area. 
They have tri axle up to 7 axle trucks. Not sure what you mean by double dump trucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom